John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
We spend much of our lives making preparation for different things: homes, education, jobs, family, vacations, hobbies, etc. But when was the last time you took inventory of your soul to see if you were really prepared to meet God? The Bible teaches that some day, maybe today, you will have to stand before Him and give an account of your life. Friend, heed the warning of the prophet Amos as he proclaims: "Prepare to meet thy God." - Amos 4:12
1. Realize you are a sinner. . .
2. Recognize your need of salvation . . .
3. Repent of your sin . . .
4. Receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior . . .
5. Respond to the Scriptures . . .
6. Remember His second coming . . .